In Virginia, the winters are usually never too cold, nor are our summers too…well, that’s going a bit far. It does get really humid here in Richmond.With this climate, and the fact that we spend most of our time in a controlled environment, the foundation of a vast majority of our client’s wardrobe is made up of “year-‘round” fabrics and colors.
But there is so much more to explore when you choose to embrace our seasons. And, frankly, our seasons are part of what makes Virginia so beautiful. We should celebrate them!
Watch your inbox for recommendations from the Leviner Wood and John Cooper Collections for your Spring and Summer wardrobe. We’ll cover both what you should buy, and why you’ll find those pieces to be the most suitable and comfortable for the warmer months.
We’ll discuss things like:
• Spring and Summer suits in featherweight tropical wool (yes-wool.)
• The benefits of seersucker and linen
• Royal Oxford Travel Coats and open weave fabrics
• What makes a Spring and Summer sportcoat any different?
• Stretch cotton pants (in both 5 pocket and dress style) for work to weekends
• The best style and fabric choices for warm weather shirting
• Maybe even shorts … we’ll see.
Blessedly, our calendars are starting to fill up again with weddings, vacations, and other social and office events, And admit it, “wardrobe fatigue” is a thing. It’s a great feeling to move the back of the closet items to the front. Those seasonal garments suddenly feel new again! Which is why we suggest you reach out to schedule an appointment now (804-928-7946 — firstname.lastname@example.org) We look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. The new website, including our new John Cooper Collection, will be launching soon!