Ah, Spring Break. Having just returned from a week on Sullivan’s Island, SC with stops in Charleston, Beaufort and Savannah, GA, I’ve come to realize that packing light is the easiest thing on earth.
I could, and did, live for a week in these few items:
1) My unconstructed silk and cashmere blue-blazer, like this one we did for JW.
2) A few oxford cloth button-down shirts, one blue, one pink, one gingham check.
3) A cashmere crew neck sweater.
4) A pair of jeans. These are Holland & Sherry shown with a croc print leather belt.
5) A perfect pair of khakis. Like these custom vintage wash pair.
6) A pair of driving shoes. The Grand Cayman by Allen Edmonds.
7) My Barbour rain jacket.
8) A good sized scarf. You’d be amazed how many uses there are for it.
Let Leviner Wood help you put together your custom travel wardrobe and never worry about what you’ll wear on vacation again.