We’re custom shirtmakers and tailors here at Leviner Wood. We can make almost anything the way you want it without batting an eye.
“Hey Larry, can you do non-iron shirts?”
You asked. We listened.
Only ours come with a custom clothier’s twist. Leviner Wood announces its semi-custom, wrinkle-free and stain-free non-iron shirt menu.
- Choose from a regular, slim or full cut.
- Your choice of button-down, spread, point, contrasting or matching fabric collar.
- French and barrel cuffs available. Chest pockets are too, if you like them.
- Monogram them in white, navy, burgundy or black.
- Long-sleeve? Short-sleeve? Sport or Dress shirts? You pick.
Each of our non-iron shirts features an extra long tail to keep it tucked in when you move. Each fabric is made in one of the finest mills in the world and treated with a special finish that keeps the hand supple, the shirts spotless and neat throughout your day. Our shirts are rated 3.8 d.p. out of a possible 4.0 for wrinkle-free garments. And, they look as good as they feel with all the details of a finely made dress shirt. Our full-make non-iron shirts are top-stitched with single-needle tailoring on the arms, bottoms, sleeves and cuffs. Other fine-shirting details are what you’ve come to expect from a custom shirt: split yokes, button plackets on the arms and indestructible pearlized buttons.
Semi-custom means that we can offer our dress shirts at USD $125.00. Choose a swatch or three. You asked. we listened.